So it’s the start of a new month and, I really got to say, I’m very proud that I have stuck to this blog and tracking things on a daily basis. It has been a tremendous eye-opener, as looking at what you are doing and how you are spending your time each day really puts things into perspective.
That said, I’m seeing a lot of areas where I can improve:
- I need more sleep.
- I need to spend more time writing.
- I need to curb my cravings and have a bit more self-control when unhealthy foods are around.
Also, I’m looking towards adding a few ways to level-up my tracking.
Some new ideas to try:
- Accurately weighing and measuring the food I eat.
- Taking pictures of my meals prior to eating them.
- More workout details.
- Posting my fitness goals and progress (weight loss, inches lost, etc.). This one I’m really hesitant about though.
- More gratitude and self-confidence tracking.
I’m also very grateful for all the support and encouragement I have received so far from friends, colleagues, and random people on the internet. So thank you all.
Stay tuned for more updates.